Leaders in LED Displays since 1985
PolyComp has been a market leader in LED Displays since 1985. We design and manufacture custom LED signs and Video Screens for almost any industry. Our technical department and engineers are highly qualified and experienced in assisting any special request. Our displays are designed with longevity in mind and last for years on proven techniques and technologies. Our range of displays have improved over the years ensuring more cost effective options without compromising quality.
Our service department is available to maintain and repair PolyComp displays quickly and efficiently ensuring downtime is kept to a minimim. Unlike some cheaper imports we offer support and training even after the sale of the electronic sign.
- Scrolling Message Signs (Normal Text Displays)
- Large Video Screens (Electronic Billboards)
- Queue Management Systems
- Parking Systems
- Electronic Scoreboards
- Substitution Boards for Sport
- Variable Message Signs (Used on roads and Highways to keep drivers informed of possible traffic issues)
- Passenger Information Displays (Used at Airports, Train Stations, Bus Stations etc, to keep passengers informed on departure and arrival times)
- Production and Efficiency Displays (Factories keep workers informed of production output performance and other information)
- Safety Displays (Improve Worker Safety by creating awareness on injury statistics in the work industry, used by mines and heavy industry)
- Religious Displays (Mosques and Churches use our displays to display times and events, or even Chorus Words)
- Cinema Showtime Displays
- Custom Designs for architectural enhancements, ideal in Malls and Sculptural applications
- Exchange Rate Boards (Forex Boards, used at banks and other financial institutions) LED & LCD options available.
- Outdoor and Indoor Electronic Clocks, successfully used in traditional billboards and shopping centre entrances.
If you require something unique for a specific application PolyComp is the right company to assist, our displays are not set in stone and can be custom designed to suite your requirments thus offering a much more flexible alternative to what is readily available on the market.